Dark and obscure music blog/zine since 2006 [ Post-Industrial / Ambient / IDM ]
contact: woundsoftheearth@gmail.com

| news | reviews | interviews | recommendations | releases | articles | about |

Thursday, November 17, 2011

BUY THIS ALBUM: This Morn' Omina - "L'Unification Des Forces Opposantes"

I feel like this release needs no introduction. It's the new This Morn' Omina and by now everyone should know what they sound like. This is one 2xCD and comes from Ant Zen, as usual. I finally got my hands on a copy and it's fantastic. It reminds me a lot of The Drake Equation which is one of my favorite releases from them. The songs are all 7-10 minutes, but the lengths work well and don't feel overblown like 7 Years of Famine. Pretty much goes without saying that everyone should own this record, especially if you like pounding tribal rhythms.

this release on discogs: here

No comments: