Dark and obscure music blog/zine since 2006 [ Post-Industrial / Ambient / IDM ]
contact: woundsoftheearth@gmail.com

| news | reviews | interviews | recommendations | releases | articles | about |

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Get This Album: Velvet Acid Christ - "Greatest Hits"


Since I already brought up dark electro this week, we might as well continue on with that theme. While I haven't been much of a fan of VAC's last few albums, I was a huge fan of VAC back in the day and his material really helped me get into electro-industrial. Therefore I'm posting about this Greatest Hits album he is preparing to release via Metropolis Records of remastered and re-worked tracks. While I'm not sure if I agree that some of these were "hits" per say, others may see if differently. Either way, there are some great VAC tracks to be had here (Slut, Fun With Drugs, Phucking Phreak, Futile, Lysergia - what, no Dial8?? etc.) if your collection is lacking. Comes on CD or double vinyl.

[ check it out ]

No comments: