Dark and obscure music blog/zine since 2006 [ Post-Industrial / Ambient / IDM ]
contact: woundsoftheearth@gmail.com

| news | reviews | interviews | recommendations | releases | articles | about |

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Worms

Hey sorry for being absent again, I'd really like to do more issues but it's been difficult to find the time. Usually it slows down next month at work so hopefully I'll get to it then. A lot of great new stuff has been coming out and I'd love to be able to promote it.
Additionally, the sweet ad below is for my band Worms of the Earth; I'm running a sale. If you want to support me for the work I've done running this zine, or if you want to hear me put my money where my mouth is, or if you just want to hear some cool ritual ambient in the vein of classic cold meat with some loki found and projekt influence than check out this sale at my bandcamp and have a listen.

Worms of the Earth @ Bandcamp



No comments: