Dark and obscure music blog/zine since 2006 [ Post-Industrial / Ambient / IDM ]
contact: woundsoftheearth@gmail.com

| news | reviews | interviews | recommendations | releases | articles | about |

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Get This Album: In Slaughter Natives - "Mort Aux Vaches" re-issue


While the world is apparently doomed to never get another new full length ISN release (I thought Cannula Como Legio was supposed to be a teaser to a new release...?), at least Infinite Fog has the courtesy to re-release older material. This month they've given vinyl treatment to this material which was originally released in 1994 on a split with Deutsch Nepal. I guess this was originally a radio broadcast? I'm not sure, I haven't heard it nor the original but hey its a bunch of awesome ISN songs together so I can't imagine it not being good. The artwork looks fucking amazing and of course has that quintessential ISN/Cold Meat feel.

[ Infinite Fog Productions ]

No comments: