Dark and obscure music blog/zine since 2006 [ Post-Industrial / Ambient / IDM ]
contact: woundsoftheearth@gmail.com

| news | reviews | interviews | recommendations | releases | articles | about |

Thursday, July 26, 2012

big news

After some thought I've decided to work to turn Wounds of the Earth into a full-fledged digital magazine. I'll keep this URL just because it already exists and is known. At this time, I am ironing out the details but so far I am planning for it to be free to read digitally (hopefully readable online) and to download. Initially it will continue to be all digital, though there may be some kind of print on demand option in the future. It will come out apx.4x a year. I am undecided on advertising. The plan is to put the first issue out in Fall/Winter 2012 (oct/nov) to coincide with the release of our 5th compilation. Because of this, there will be no further posts on the blog until the first issue is out. more details as I get them. feel free to contact me with any questions/feedback/suggestions: woundsoftheearth [AT] gmail [DOT] com

No comments: